Merdeka Day Orders!

Hello all!

My indo national day was a cupcake full of a day as I had 6 dozen cupcakes to bake not to mention in five different flavours!

A good friend of mine wanted 5 dozen for a tasting and a dozen was for my father in law to bring to Bogor for the death anniversary of his mother. Let's hope grandma approved my baking from heaven. :)

Here are some pics from my busy day!




The night before





Red Velvet Base with Chocolate Cream Cheese





Double Chocolate Chip Base with Chocolate Buttercream





Red Velvet Base with Cream Cheese Frosting





Mocha Base with Coffee Buttercream






Vanilla Base with Strawberry Buttercream

Hope everyone is having a fab weekend!


Lovingly Lealalicious xxx

2 comments:

Jaks said...
22 August 2010 at 12:59

They are works of art and look very yummy!!

Post a Comment